Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Adepticon Team Tournament Practice Tonight


I am sure by now everybody knows if they were able to get tickets for Adepticon's 40k events. It was crazy to see the major 40k events sell out in less than a day and the rest within 2 more days. I signed up within the first few minutes and I have tickets for the team tournament and the emperor abides tournament.

My buddy Brian and I will be trying out a few lists for the team tournament tonight.

The list I will be running tonight is:
Coteaz
2x 3 Warrior Acolyte squads, Razorback with Heavy Bolter and PsyAmmo
1x 5 Death Cult Assassins, Razorback with Heavy Bolter
1x 5 Grey Knight Interceptors
2x Venerable Dreadnoughts, 2 TLAC and PsyAmmo
1x Dreadnought, 2 TLAC and PsyAmmo

The list Brian will be running:

Wolf Lord on a thunderwolf, storm shield thunderhammer, wolftooth necklace, Saga of the Bear
2x 10man Grey Hunter packs, 2x meltaguns, Mark of the Wulfen, powerfist, both in rhinos
15x Fenrisian Wolves. Bodyguard for the lord
Long Fang squad, 3 missile launchers, 2 lascannon

The general idea is that dreadnoughts and long fangs provide fire support while the wolf lord pushes forward. The interceptors create a warp quake bubble to keep pesky deep strikers away and anything that gets through the wolf lord gets attacked by the Death Cult Assassins.

I will post a battle report covering the action and lessons learned

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!

    Im following you!

    You can follow me too, i Got a Painting blog!

    http://malditoduendeminiatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete