Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coteaz



So I have been thinking that I want to do more of inquisitorial force than a pure grey knights force. As a result I was going to need Coteaz. Now I am not a huge fan of the model, not to mention it is CrapCast so I decided to convert one.

As I looked around for color schemes that I liked I happened on this post on From the Warp and these posts from Dice and Brush

Combining the two of them I was able to settle on my scheme for the Knights of the Covenant.

Here is my counts as Coteaz




I have not finished his base at the moment. I am planning on doing a rusted deck for the base.

The list I am planning for the first 500pts of my gaming group's league next week is:

Coteaz
2x 3 man Warrior Acolytes with LP/CCW Razorback with TL Heavy Bolter PsyAmmo
2x Dreadnought with 2 TLAC with PsyAmmo

I'll keep you posted as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment